Instructions to check the inflation pressures.
1. The correct inflation pressure is provided in the owner’s manual of your car.
2. Remember that temperature affects pressures: in cold weather, the pressure needs to be higher than in higher temperatures.
3. Check the pressure when the tyres are cold, and never adjust the pressure immediately after driving, because driving heats up the tyres.
4. Remember to check the pressure on your spare tyre regularly too.
Info you should know
* 12% lower than the recommended pressure means a deflated tyre.
* There are two recommended pressures for every vehicle, and that’s depend on the state of the vehicle, unloaded or loaded vehicle.
* more than 50% of tyre damage and problems are because of incorrect tyre pressures.
* 95% of car manufacturers recommend pressure to be from 32 PSI to around 40 PSI, depending on the car loading state.
* 25 PSI or lower than that, may cause your tires to broke to small impacts.
The correct pressure is a must to keep the tyres working for longer life with the best performance, and to protect them from damage.